vrijdag 16 september 2011

First post!

Hey you! 
Welcome to our new blog, Dream about Clouds. 
We'll introduce ourselves a little bit and we'll tell you why we started this blog. 
Simone:
I had a couple of blogs before, the last one is called Estilo de Vida(http://estilodevida.punt.nl). The reason I started this blog is my study, but I'll tell you more about that later. 
My name is Simone, I'm almost 18 years old and I come from a little village near Den Bosch (The Netherlands). I'm searching for a nice room or appartment in Tilburg, together with Floor and Ilse (another classmate). 
Last year I got my Havo diploma and now I'm studying International Lifestyle in Tilburg. So far, I like it. We have a very very nice class, so I'm happy!
I like shopping (who doens't?), reading, be active on forums, running, partying, cooking, doing things with friends, listening music, chilling, eating and travelling. I am a bit lazy too. My friends are very important to me, so is my family!

Floor:
I'm pretty new with the whole idea of having my own blog and actually posting blogs. Though, I have been following a lot of blogs for a couple of years now, because I think it's interesting to know what is out there in the world and to get inspired. I have always wanted my own blog, but I guess I was to lazy for that before. Now I'm way more motivated, this is because of my new study and because I live in a city now. I really enjoy living in the city, it's a whole new world for me but I like a challenge! Furthermore, the things i like are kind of average. Most of all I love to find pieces of clothes that no one else has, it's really a challenge for me to find these pieces during my shopping time. Also I like to read romantic drama books, going out with my friends, swimming, going on unexpected trips and search the Internet for inspiring sites. Oh, and i love all kinds of music like dubstep, R&B, love songs and so on. 
About our study:
It's an international study based on trends and concepting in various factors: Appearance, Leisure, Human Movement, Health, Food and Living. And guess what, those are the things we really love! On this blog we will keep you updated about new concepts, our study, nice food, lovely fashion and so on. 
We hope to see you often!

With Love,
Floor & Simone
.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten